Chinese Vogue June 2010



    Gucci

    Proenza Schouler

    Bottega Venetta

    Alexander McQueen

    Proenza Schouler

    Wild Child is the name of this showcase of tribal prints staring hottie model Constance Jablonski, fashion editor Tina Laakonen was feeling the vibe.   I know this is a running theme with me but it's on ladies, tribal is everywhere and it looks refreshingly earthy and gorgeous.  Its time for a raw, chic and sexy summer and I've changed my mind about wearing a neoprene bikini, I want this one a.s.a.p.!!!


    P.S.   The photos by Daniel Jackson are incredible and the styling is absolutely fabulous.   Happy Saturday, enjoy.



Post Title

Chinese Vogue June 2010


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2010/05/chinese-vogue-june-2010.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star