Allure August 2010










    What first caught my eye in this Allure editorial was the hair, it's my new favorite.  (I've been having a little fun lately wearing a similar, smaller faux version around town.)  Then I realized how fabulous the Bottega Veneta necklace is and would happily be its owner.  No python bag for me but heck yes on the gorgeous beaded Lanvin dress and lucite & metal Dries Van Noten bracelet and although I would stand in a dressing room for 20 minutes debating the chest gathering on the short sleeve Burberry Prorsum Trench I still love it. 

    P.S.  The model looks fantastic in these photos, I think I'm going to have to make the hair a little less faux and a little more poofed!  Also great news, the sun found it's way back to the So Cal coast, it was a beautiful weekend, thank heavens. 



Post Title

Allure August 2010


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2010/08/allure-august-2010.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star