Happy Monday






    I love Daria Werbowy and I thought these gorgeous pictures from Marie Claire December 2010 would be a nice way to start the week.  The make up is perfect for the holidays, love the hat and I love the jewels.  I've had a two pairs of earrings in my collection very similar to the ones in the second picture and I kept one, I couldn't resist, it's a great style!  Wishing you all a wonderful day.

    P.S.  I now have an official Facebook Page, will be posting new jewelry pictures now and then for those on the hunt and just having some fun on "The Social Network".

    Photos: Tesh



Post Title

Happy Monday


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-monday.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star