Random Love


    I was thinking for awhile about creating a reoccurring post filled with different random finds to just to mix it up and a few weeks ago I did a guest post on the fabulous Milk blog and was inspired to try out my new idea.  It was super fun and I decided it was time to do one on my home base so here we go....



    I'm one of the biggest beanie fans and can't wait to start wearing them again (another reason to avoid crying that summer is soon to be over).  I love the top look, so proper, beautiful and tomboy at the same time, one of my favorite combos.  The bottom outfit is totally adorable and a great fall uniform.  (Does this girl look like a young Gwyneth P in the first pic or am I crazy?)



    How rad is this shot of a Jimmy Choo found on the Bergdorf Goodman blog?  They're taking their shoe salon to the streets and are inviting New Yorkers to play along with an Instagram iphone shoe app, read more about it here.




    What can I say, this DVF blue combo with these bold dark blue glasses and red lips leaves me dizzy with love.




    How hot are these shots from Dior Homme A/W '11??  



    I adore this vintage pic, I love summer and will miss it so.



    This Mac case from Want Les Essentiels De La Vie is dope.




    Love these shots of the Harry Potter boys for Band of Outsiders, too cute.




    I'm obsessed with plum/berry nail colors for fall, these two from the natural line Zoya rule.  Here we've got the Casey and the Rihana.



    Here's an ad for IRO Fall '11, yes please.

    Wishing you all a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend, enjoy!





Post Title

Random Love


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2011/09/random-love.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star