Jump on the winter sunglasses bandwagon with my top five

    My grandmother has been scaring me with her tales of her visits to the opticians. Apparently because she has been wearing sunglasses since she was 15 her eyes are in tip-top condition.

    I am 25 and have been wearing sunglasses for about a year because of some vague fear of eye wrinkles.

    This means that I have to get on the sunglasses wagon asap otherwise I will be beset with cataracts and worse, and with all the fash mags saying sunglasses are in this winter here's my top five winter sunnies to shield your peepers from the anaemic but damaging winter rays.

Post Title

Jump on the winter sunglasses bandwagon with my top five


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2007/11/jump-on-winter-sunglasses-bandwagon.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star