Five Things to Love About High Heels

    Some women love high heels, and other women hate them. But I believe that most of us fall somewhere in the middle, having a love/hate relationship with high heels -- we know how painful they can be, but we can't resist the call of a pretty pair of pumps, even if they do have horrible, horrible four inch heels.

    Over the years, I've tried to use moderation when it comes to high heeled shoes. I opt for chunkier heels, and don't go in much for stilettos, thinking that while they may be just as bad for my feet, at least I'm less likely to injure myself while wearing them.

    I mix my high heels in with a lot of flats, sneakers, and lower-heeled shoes, and I never wear high heels for very long, or do a lot of walking in them.

    I also try to find the most comfortable high heels that I can, make sure they fit well, and never wear a heel over about 4 inches. Because let's face it, no matter how pretty or sexy the shoes are, nobody looks good teetering on a pair of ill-fitting stilettos that they can barely walk in.

    Thus far, I've sustained no major injuries, and I don't have any heel-related problems that I'm aware of. This could be that my moderation method is working, or it could just be dumb luck.

    I suspect that the debate over whether or not women should wear high heels will continue long after I've retired my platform sandals. In the meantime, I've compiled this list of things to love about high heels, and to keep things balanced, I've included a few things to hate about them.

    5 Things to Love About High Heels

    1) High Heels Make You Taller
    Vertically challenged women everywhere will tell you how they love their heels. But, even if you don't need extra height, having it can make you feel good. It's truly a heady feeling to slip on a pair of shoes and instantly be 3 or 4 inches taller, and reaching things on the top shelf, well, it's a high like no other.

    2) High Heels Don't Make You Look Fat
    Unlike skinny jeans, cropped leggings, or whatever other torturous styles are appearing on the runways, high heels won't make you look fat. Granted, some styles are more flattering than others, but as a general rule, heels are more slimming than flats.

    3) High Heels Can Make an Outfit
    Even a pair of jeans and a t-shirt can take on an entirely different look when a pair of heels is added, and nothing can make a plain skirt pop like the perfect pair of pumps or sandals. Heels add a feminine touch to suits as well.

    4) High Heels Make You Feel (and Look!) Sexy
    Just putting on a pair of sexy high heels can make you feel sexier, but they also can make you look sexier. High heels change our body stance, making our calf muscles more pronounced, and forcing our butts and chests out -- it's nearly as if high heels force us into better posture ... and good posture is always sexy.

    5) High Heels Don't Have to Cost a Fortune
    While it's easy to spend a fortune on high heels, even inexpensive brands can look great. In fact, there are few things that can cost as little and make you feel quite as happy, as a pair of killer heels.

Post Title

Five Things to Love About High Heels


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2007/12/five-things-to-love-about-high-heels.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star