Gladiator Shoes

    When it comes to fashion, I love designing it but won’t bother wearing it. I follow fashion news and forecasts, but I don’t care about being in style. I’m so not fashionable.

    Anyway, like many girls do, I love shoes (although I don’t have even a pair). Shoes symbolize sexuality, and these are the shoes that I really love.

    I heard gladiator shoes is sooo ‘in’ next year. And I heard lavender is next year’s color, along with lime green, citrus orange, slate gray, bla-bla-bla. I just want to tell the whole world that I want a pair of that purple gladiator. They’d look kinky and strong! I want to wear them in bed. So I don’t have to buy any shirts and skirts to match the shoes.

Post Title

Gladiator Shoes


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2008/09/gladiator-shoes.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star