Blue White Red





    Blue is one of my favorite movies of all time, I liked white and I loved Red. If you're having April showers and need something to do indoors these would make for some serious cinema.  I'm sure many of you have seen the trilogy before but to all who haven't and love film they're incredible. Krzysztof Kieslowski did an amazing job artistically by literally weaving in each individual color and the basic mystery of life that starts to unfold in White is wild....All of the women are stunning and in my opinion Juliette Binoch's performance was one of the best ever.  









Post Title

Blue White Red


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2010/04/blue-white-red.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star