Derek Lam Please







    I swear he's one of the best designers out there and anyone who knows me knows this outfit is me to a T, especially since I always wear a lot of bandanas around my neck in the summer for sun protection.  I'm going to brunch Sunday (so excited) with my hippest grandparents and if I had a magic wand and could wha la an outfit for the occasion this would be it.  

    I know it's been three wishful outfit posts in a row but I cleaned out my entire closet and its pretty bare, I need to go shopping a.s.a.p....the stylist needs some style, I literally have nothing to wear!


    P.S. The sun is supposed to make an appearance this weekend...hooray!  Hope the rest of you are cooling down.




    Yummy





Post Title

Derek Lam Please


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2010/07/derek-lam-please.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star