Burberry Brights Spring '11






    Love this sunglass style, I'll take the blue and the white.  

    I hope everyone had an incredible Easter, mine was amazing.  I had said I planned on resurrecting over the weekend and I certainly did.  It was days filled with incredible magic and mystical energy...honestly it was better than a movie and goes to show when you trust and manifest things really do happen.  One of the most magical of all events was eating a Tres Leches cupcake that Brandi brought to my family's celebration.  These treats knocked everyone's socks off, they're literally out of this world.

    Shop Burberry.
    Photo: Mario Testino



Post Title

Burberry Brights Spring '11


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2011/04/burberry-brights-spring.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star