New Miu Miu aged leather tote is very grown up


    Another season, another Miu Miu tote for me to lust after and stare at longingly in various department stores around the capital.

    I'll be the girl stood downstairs in Selfridges wishing that I had Matilda powers to get the bag out of the store without physically stealing it.

    I am the one who is standing staring at the bag, barely moving trying to pull together all of my mind power. I know that one day I'm not going to be able to resist any longer and will inevitably end up putting it on a credit card. Bad idea.

Post Title

New Miu Miu aged leather tote is very grown up


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-miu-miu-aged-leather-tote-is-very.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star