Groove Shark


    OK, so this is pretty much me all day long (and into the night). Well, I do get out a bit but in general this is about right....clacking away on line! Between my day job, my Etsy stores and my newest love, the blog, it's been pretty much non-stop. Besides my caffeine fixes the other source of inspiration and continued propelled motion is music! Although I love Pandora I've recently discovered Grooveshark, it's awesome because you can put in any band and all the songs in their library will play with no commercial interruptions. Pandora is great but I find myself having to shift around a lot since they pick what you should hear which is nice when I don't want to think or need a mix but there are moments I like to have a bit of control. Check it out, get your groove on and get to work! (speaking to myself here......)

Post Title

Groove Shark


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2010/03/groove-shark.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star