Katey Brunini















    I had the pleasure of meeting Katey Brunini back in 1999 when her line was only a year old, she showed her work in an art show I put on with three other friends and I knew then she would be big.  Her talent is immense and her style is distinct creating jewelry that incorporates elements of nature.  The pieces above are a great example of this but her range is wide and varied, I recommend you take a look at it all.  Personally I dream of owning a row of her signature twig bracelets, it's on my list of musts in this lifetime.  To see the twigs and other jewels in her current collection click here.



Post Title

Katey Brunini


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2010/03/katey-brunini.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star