Kendall K Fall '11









    As regular readers know Kendall from Kendall K is a dear friend of mine, we met through our blogs!  When I modeled for her S/S '11 line last year I knew she was going to be big one day, this lady is talented and her Fall '11 line did not disappoint (to say the least), its fabulous.  She was kind enough to give me the top three blouses and let me tell you they are so fricken cute, chic and perfect for these events that keep popping up in my life.  Her Fall delivery is September 15th, find a list of retailers on her site and go get yourself some of these amazing clothes (at fantastic prices). 




Post Title

Kendall K Fall '11


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2011/08/kendall-k-fall.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star