H&M ~ Your Deal Of The Week





    I've been spotlighting some hot black clothing as of late, I know color is all the rage this fall but that's why you have to mix it up with a bit of noir.  If you can't afford the brands I've shown here's your alternative, these outfits from H&M are the cutest.


    P.S.  I saw a write up on NBC San Diego's The Feast today about my jewelry sale tonight at Mog & Rue.  Strange enough I walked by Chantal Gordon (the author) last night at Bloomingdale's Fashion Valley in the office area and introduced myself (I recognized her) right when she typed my name, I love when that stuff happens.  I was at the store for their Fall '11 preview hosted by the NYC store's Fashion Director Stephanie Solomon.  It was a fabulous event and I'll be hosting and styling a few myself in the SD store in the upcoming weeks, it was fun to get a backstage sneak peek so I'm prepared....


    HAPPY WEEKEND!  (Can you tell I'm excited??)



Post Title

H&M ~ Your Deal Of The Week


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2011/08/h-your-deal-of-week.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star