Faux Real Fall '11


    Alice & Olivia

    Rachel Zoe

    The Burning Torch

    Bloch Dancewear

    Raven Kauffman

    For those of you like me who may not be comfortable sporting real fur or alligator skin there are some seriously fantastic faux options for Fall '11 that I found over at All The Rage.   I'm loving these pieces and need some fabulous faux in my life pronto.  I know there's a debate about leather vs fur, "what's the difference" but for me the less animals tortured on earth the better.....Although I did read a great article on "sustainable fur" over at Marie Claire and it was nice to know manufactures are striving to be better and forthright about where and how their products are produced.   

    I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was one non stop party/food fest, beach gloriousness.  Trying to get back into the swing of things!




Post Title

Faux Real Fall '11


Post URL

https://sweetfashiondesign-liphy.blogspot.com/2011/08/faux-real-fall.html


Visit Sweet Fashion design for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

!--- START OF CPX24 CODE --- script type=textjavascript username=viean script script type=textjavascript src=httpwww.blog-hits.comads.jsscript !--- END OF CPX24 CODE ---

Boucing Smiley Star